Can't open Predator Sense Triton 300

vlad_
vlad_ Member Posts: 8 New User
edited January 2021 in Predator Laptops
PredatorSense won't show window. I tried to open all exes from C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service but nothing happens.
I think that PS is working on background and the only problem is show window of launcher because when I press turbo button, fans starting work faster.

What I tried so far:
1. Stop all processes in task manager, uninstall via uninstaller, install
2. Stop all processes in task manager, uninstall via Bulk ***** Uninstaller, do lodctr /R from this thread ( https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10 ), reboot, do lodctr /R again, install

Nothing of this helped. Any ideas?
P.S. I have Triton 300, Predator Sense doesn't work on both BIOS 1.07 and 1.08

Answers

• TIMORLANG
    TIMORLANG Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Any luck with this. I am having the same issue. I did reinstall my laptop with Win 10 Pro because I need it for specific items. However, I am unable to get Predator Sense to work. I have done the reinstallation from my Laptop's download page. However, that didn't help. I am able to press the Turbo button which appears to work fine and bring everything to a faster setting; however, I do not have the management window / app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • athath
    athath Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hello
    Same issue.
    I have a serie of errors and warnings in Windows application eventlog that appear when trying to launch Predator Sense like described in the thread
    however the locdctr /R does nothing.
    It has worked but stopped i don't know when. I would like to avoid windows reinstallation.
    Any help would be appreciated too !

• TIMORLANG
    TIMORLANG Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

So, every time I install windows or a new version; I have to go through this. Just fresh installed Win11. And at one point I thought I got it working; but never remembered or wasn't unsure what I did. Anyone out there have a clear and quick to resolve access to installing this application of genuine acer products?

T