one of my speakers does not work

adude
adude Member Posts: 4 New User
so i have a problem witha one of my speakers the left one is working perfectly but the right one does not so how can i solve this problem

Answers

• adude
    i have a second acer laptop but it has the same problem but. sometimes both speakers work but most of the time right speaker is not working. i checked the conections but everything was in it's place

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Sometimes the stereophonic sound you're listening to may have been recorded by a right or left microphone only to be played back on the right or left speaker. This is a common stereophonic recording technique. This may explain  why sometimes one speaker or the other speaker doesn't seem to be working. You can check your speaker volume levels by right clicking on the speaker icon in the lower tray. The click sound settings. Then click on sound output device properties link and make sure balance sliders on both left and right speakers are set to 100. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• adude
    jackE thanks for the answer i have already checked the balance sliders and it looked god but still thank you

• JackE
    Youtube pop music videos are usually broadcast in stereo sound. Google your favorite pop tune and youtube and test the speakers that way. Jack

Jack E/NJ

• adude
    JackE said:
    Youtube pop music videos are usually broadcast in stereo sound. Google your favorite pop tune and youtube and test the speakers that way. Jack
    thanks for the reply i saw it a little late but still thanks i just changed the speaker and it did the job after further investigating i saw that the old speaker had some physical damage done to it and for the second laptop, the pop music thingy worked 
  • JackE
    Congrats! Good for you to successfully tackle the job!! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ