Leeds2004
Leeds2004 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops
How do I add bluetooth to my Aspire xc-603

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Acer had a WiFi/Bluetooth card as an option for that model. Their part number for the card is: DA.10211.00X. You can search on that. Unfortunately it's not clear that the antennas are included. The antennas wires come out to a shorty bracket on the back with two external antenna connectors.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Acer had a WiFi/Bluetooth card as an option for that model. Their part number for the card is: DA.10211.00X. You can search on that. Unfortunately it's not clear that the antennas are included. The antennas wires come out to a shorty bracket on the back with two external antenna connectors.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Leeds2004
    Leeds2004 Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    I have looked up the part number and unfortunately, everwhere seems out of stock. There is another option for me. Someone I work with builds computers, (and services them), so I'll ask him if he can get me one. If not I'll go for the external option.