Acer nitro 5 an515-52 Mobo in Acer predator helios 300 skin

davisson1123
davisson1123 Member Posts: 22 Networker
edited January 2021 in Nitro Gaming
its quite simple, got a dead screen Acer Nitro 5 an515-52 and my friend has a dead mobo Acer predator Helios 300, so after a quick internet search the motherboards seem o be the same or very similar, so... what if? .. btw these images are not mine i just took em from the internet to show more or less my idea.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,529 Trailblazer
    edited January 2021
    its quite simple, got a dead screen Acer Nitro 5 an515-52 and my friend has a dead mobo Acer predator Helios 300, so after a quick internet search the motherboards seem o be the same or very similar, so... what if? .. btw these images are not mine i just took em from the internet to show more or less my idea.

Firstly, try to fit the mobo physically into the Helios 300, and if the Acer nitro 5 Mobo fits into the Acer predator Helios 300 skin or case? But, the faulty mobo that has the faulty screen on your Acer Nitro 5 an515-52 will be carried onto the Helios 300 if its a mobo screen problem. As screen problems have to do with either the mobo, that is faulty, the cable that goes from the screen to the mobo, that could be faulty, or the screen is dead and needs replacing? Try to diagnose this problem first, as this is the first thing that you will have to do, as all these potential problems will carry onto the Helios 300 and all this work will be for nothing. Keep us posted further of what the exact screen problems are?