disk space 100!!!! nitro 5 an-515-43

NGZEUS
NGZEUS Member Posts: 300 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
edited January 2021 in Nitro Gaming
hi
i have a acer nitro 5 an-515-43 and it disk space is 100 in task manager 
please help
IF YOU THINK I HAVE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION PLEASE CLICK YES :)

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I don't see anything wrong. Now, in my opinion, it would be interesting to purchase another ram module, to improve performance. I also recommend installing a 2280 m2 ssd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• check the health of your hard drive with the crystaldiskinfo program. try uninstalling third-party antivirus as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NGZEUS
    ok what should i do now?

• NGZEUS
    i want my laptop to be such like that there will be no lag i bought a gaming laptop specially literaaly arguing with my parent so that i can enjoy playing games but this laptop has not been working as expected

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Bring up File Explorer, go to This PC and take a snapshot for us. When you say 100 do you means it's completely full, or completely busy?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    edited January 2021
    billsey said:
    Bring up File Explorer, go to This PC and take a snapshot for us. When you say 100 do you means it's completely full, or completely busy?
    Looks more like busy, crystal disk screenshot shows it at 5% full.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • NGZEUS
    please see the image above

• NGZEUS
    i mean its completely busy

• billsey
    OK, next step is to find out what's making it so busy. Run Resource Monitor and select the Disk tab and sort by Total. What are the top tasks for disk usage?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • NGZEUS
    • okay sir 
    please check itout and let me what to do next

• NGZEUS
    what should i do now?

• billsey
    OK, Gamebar.exe is using the most, but I'm not seeing 100% disk usage in that table. Go back to the overview tab and share it as well, maybe you're running out of ram and going into swap mode...
  • sri369
    billsey said:
    OK, Gamebar.exe is using the most, but I'm not seeing 100% disk usage in that table. Go back to the overview tab and share it as well, maybe you're running out of ram and going into swap mode...
    Disable that service; i feel that's more of a useless one.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • NGZEUS
    please check it out

• NGZEUS
    what to do??

• Can you send a screenshot of the hard drive and ram?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NGZEUS
    yes for sure please refer 

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I don't see anything wrong. Now, in my opinion, it would be interesting to purchase another ram module, to improve performance. I also recommend installing a 2280 m2 ssd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NGZEUS
    so at the end of the day ssd and ram upgrade is the only option :(
    dont get me wrong i am happy that my pc will be upgraded it just that i have to spend 20000 inr
    which is very costly

• sri369
    edited January 2021
    NGZEUS said:
    so at the end of the day ssd and ram upgrade is the only option :(
    dont get me wrong i am happy that my pc will be upgraded it just that i have to spend 20000 inr
    which is very costly
    One moment please...

Your RAM is only 6 GB (after 2 GB to video card); lots of disk swapping going on... only way out is putting in another 8 GB RAM.

But... if you aren't gaming much, and don't always need too much RAM, you could try only the SSD first (page file would be on SSD, and this would be significantly faster compared to HDD). And if you still feel the need you can add the RAM. I am mentioning this since you mentioned about cost, and I know certain things can be costly in India.

Coming to SSD... get a small one; even like a 120 GB SSD. Dedicate it to Windows only. On your existing hard disk, partition it - about 350 + rest; map your documents and other folders within user folder to the 350 GB partition.
    Advantage of doing this - seperation of your personal data from Windows. Your data would be safe even in case of Windows crash or needing to be restored.

Below is how I have it on my box, for reference:

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ---------
  • billsey
    Yes, in that Resource Monitor capture there are many 'hard faults/second' going on. A hard fault happens any time an application has to swap out to disk instead of running directly in memory. You do not have enough memory to run at full speed. You need to either shut some stuff down to free up memory, or increase the amount of memory available.