Nitro 5 AN515-43 High temperatures and fps drops

Options
DarkStaar
DarkStaar Member Posts: 4 New User
Hello everyone.

My laptop was having temperature problems since I bought it, I never thought about it until now, since I am worried that it will die faster. I've changed thermal paste with Cooler Master PRO, it was best I could find in shop, didnt help. But I noticed that those 4 chips around GPU, everyone has those white things that connect them with cooling but mine has some pink paste that feels like gum or something(will post picture) and I'm worried that might be the problem but I dont know what to do. Everything is updated. About FPS drops I get fps drops playing Valorant and for few seconds I have like 5 fps, dont know what is the problem as I'm looking at temperatures and usage on second screen while gaming to catch it, but nothing shows up. The picture of CPU and GPU is from when I changed thermal paste. I don't really want to send my laptop for repair as I dont have trust in the shop I bought it from, in my country they really like to try and play you, so hopefully someone will find solution for this.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3550H
GPU: RX560X
Model: AN515-43