Laptop mic is used and not Headset mic fixed

Holou
Holou Member Posts: 7 New User
edited January 2021 in Members Lounge
All you need to do is go to Acer Downloads website, put in your serial number (there's instructions there) then go to drivers, then download the audio driver. Install it then go to control panel, HD Audio Manager (in my case) then folder button, check enable auto pop-up dialog, unplug your headset, plug in your headset, pop-up will appear, check headset, then click ok. This worked for me 🙂

Comments

• 08_Robado
    08_Robado Member Posts: 7 New User
    The Texas Repair center STOLE MY DISABLED MOTHER'S LAPTOP
    I spoke with Mark Hibbs on January 4th 2021 and stated they will fix the laptop before the deadline and they were waiting for a part, that never happened.
    I spoke on January 15th 2021 with Keving he seemed he was in Colombia or Venezuela and he mistreated me, he refuse to help, he refuse to transfer me with his supervisor and before hanging up he stated that THE TEXAS CENTER WERE YOUR LAPTOP IS LOCATED AT IS CLOSED FOR GOOD AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.
    Is this the way of "helping" a TOTALLY DISABLED CUSTOMER???
    Acer needs to be ashamed to ROB A TOTALLY DISABLED WOMAN, and if not then GIVE US BACK OUR FIXED LAPTOP OR PROVIDE US A REPLACEMENT WITH A NEW ONE as it was guaranteed by your employees.
  • Holou
    Holou Member Posts: 7 New User
    08_Robado said:
    I spoke with Mark Hibbs on January 4th 2021 and stated they will fix the laptop before the deadline and they were waiting for a part, that never happened.
    I spoke on January 15th 2021 with Keving he seemed he was in Colombia or Venezuela and he mistreated me, he refuse to help, he refuse to transfer me with his supervisor and before hanging up he stated that THE TEXAS CENTER WERE YOUR LAPTOP IS LOCATED AT IS CLOSED FOR GOOD AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.
    Acer needs to be ashamed to ROB A TOTALLY DISABLED WOMAN, and if not then GIVE US BACK OUR FIXED LAPTOP OR PROVIDE US A REPLACEMENT WITH A NEW ONE as it was guaranteed by your employees.
    Report to police.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    08_Robado said:
    I am very sorry to hear this 08_Robado, please keep in mind that the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Please send me a private message with the serial number or the case ID number given by support so I can ask for assistance with escalating the case.  

Note: If you have support documentation of your case please send it via private message to have escalated to the correct department,
    keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that anything will be done or change, we do not have access to any case documentation or make any decisions. This thread will be now closed. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny

This discussion has been closed.