Backlights off after 30 seconds... How can I stop this? CN315.

WillemA
WillemA Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi,
I'm the owner of the CN315. I really like the laptop, but one thing is very irritating: the backlights switch auto off after 30 seconds. Can I change that? I would like them to be ON all of the time!

Thanks in advance for answering.

Willex

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Which of the ConceptD CN315 models do you have? Some systems have that as an option in the BIOS, some have an app and some don't allow changing it...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • WillemA
    It's the CN315-71. I'm afraid it's the one that doesn't allow changing it... Checked the ConceptD Pallette, but can't find settings...
  • access the bios, go to the main tab and disable the backlit keyboard.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Yes, it may not support it... When you are in the BIOS do a Ctrl-S then go to the Main menu, it might be hidden until the advanced mode is turned on... Assuming that BIOS has an advanced mode. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • WillemA
    edited January 2021
    🎉🎉🎉🎉, yes, backlights are ON now, AS LONG AS I WANT! I was able to switch the AUTOMATIC setting off in BIOS. Thanks all for your advice!