Acer Care Center Won't Run on TC-885-UA92 Desktop

Options
gregger
gregger Member Posts: 2 New User
After setting up this new desktop, when I try to run ACC (either by clicking the icon in the system tray, or by issuing a Run command in Windows), nothing happens. No window opens, no nothing.

I uninstalled the program, then downloaded it again from Acer Support (Acer Care Center_Acer_4.00.3002_W10x64_A). After installing, I get the exact same behavior. When the program "runs" it doesn't do anything.

I am running Windows 10.

Thanks for any help!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,975 Pathfinder
    Options
    There's UWP folder, you can try to install the 96a3f9d... to see if it works
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • gregger
    gregger Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Which app in the UWP folder are you talking about? What is the "96a3f9d..."   I have no idea what that is or how to install it.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,975 Pathfinder
    Options
    gregger said:
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Which app in the UWP folder are you talking about? What is the "96a3f9d..."   I have no idea what that is or how to install it.

You go to CareCenterUWP, x64, and there is the file named 96a3f9d.. You can install that file.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!