Laptop freezing problem a515-56g

Sineth
Sineth Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have acer aspire a515-56g laptop with 11 gen processor. But it having problem if i plug pendrive sometimes it freezes. If it freeze  need to hard reset.sometimes auto power off
If i try to copy files from pendrive to harddidk it also same problem. I suggest this is motherbord problem or memory.this laptop having in built  8gb ram
Please tell me how i dolve this.this is only one month use.

Answers

• With pendrive, you are referring to the usb stick. Does the same problem occur when connecting another flash drive or an external hdd?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sineth
    Sineth Member Posts: 2 New User
    I use different  pendrives same problem appears.let me know is problem with motherboard or ram.sometimes auto power off if connect usb drive
  • Did this problem occur after any windows update? What happens when you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Deeps
    Deeps Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have bought a laptop 3days ago model is Acer aspire 5 a515 56 G and downloaded gta 5game today and my laptop freezes.pls explain how to unfreeze it,it has been freeze for a long period of time and keyboards is also not working.