PREDATOR DEN

Share your setup and talk about your favorite games, benchmark results, upcoming events, or anything related to Predator gaming products.

Predator triton 500 pt515-52 gpu not working properly

Vince123Vince123 Member Posts: 1 New User
My predator triton 500 is having some issues with its gpu when I am playing a game, specifically valorant. The game would crash and an error message would pop out saying that my gpu drivers are out of date and there is no more video memory. But my drivers are up to date and it has 16 gb of memory. I also play the game at the lowest setting. So when trying to figure out the problem I noticed in task manager that when valorant is in the background, it uses the nvidia gpu. But when it is running, it uses the intel gpu. So I went to nvidia control panel and changed the program setting of valorant to use the nvidia, and in windows graphics setting to also use nvidia. I checked it again and it is still using the intel one. I tried re installing the drivers, reseting the laptop, and even downgrading the bios version but none worked. The specs of the laptop is that it has a intel i7 10th gen cpu with a nvidia 2070 with max q. Could you tell me any solutions to my problem? Thanks