Finding the right adapter for my laptop Aspire E5-572G

Topdahl
Topdahl Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi,

I have a Aspire E5-572G (SNID XXXXX) that I am missing the power adapter for. On the back of my laptop it says 9V, 4,74A.

I've found this adapter sold by a private person and I wonder if it will fit. It has the same values. 9V,4,74A but I dont know if the pin size will fit. The picture below shows it has the same blue color inside as the tip of the pin seen in the bottom picture. The seller tells me the pin is size 5.5*1.7mm. Is it imporant that the colors match? Can I safely use this adapter?

Any help is much appreciated

With regards

Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to edit sensitive, personal information.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Topdahl said:
    Hi,

I have a Aspire E5-572G (SNID XXXXX) that I am missing the power adapter for. On the back of my laptop it says 9V, 4,74A.

I've found this adapter sold by a private person and I wonder if it will fit. It has the same values. 9V,4,74A but I dont know if the pin size will fit. The picture below shows it has the same blue color inside as the tip of the pin seen in the bottom picture. The seller tells me the pin is size 5.5*1.7mm. Is it imporant that the colors match? Can I safely use this adapter?

With regards

If its got a blue end and the same output then it will fit and its the right charger. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to edit sensitive, personal information.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Topdahl said:
    Hi,

With regards

If its got a blue end and the same output then it will fit and its the right charger.