Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-72L3 m.2 nvme support

Options
bharath_gowda
bharath_gowda Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi,
i am from India and thinking to upgrade memory on my Acer laptop "Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-72L3".
the main use of laptop is backend+UI development, working on documents(extensively on word, excel and ppt's. usually more than 10 docs at a time) and casual browsing and watching movie. Many a times the browser or the document becomes irresponsive and take time to respond again.

i'm thinking to use either of the below, 
  1. WD Blue SN550 1 TB Desktop, Laptop Internal Solid State Drive (WDS100T2B0C)   online link which i found 
  2. Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)(MZ-76E1T0)    Online link which i found
Please suggest which one should i go for, im very new to this and finding it difficult to understand which type of memory is suitable for my laptop. what i read and understood is "WD Blue SN550 1 TB"  might be better than "Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA 2.5", please correct me if i'm wrong.

Please find the below screenshots of HWiNFO64

Best Answer

• bharath_gowda
    bharath_gowda Member Posts: 3 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @brummyfan2 i am thinking to install 1TB WD blue SN550 drive in the M.2 slot and use the HDD as external drive for the docs and content which are rarely used.
    @Leostat and @brummyfan2 thanks for the quick answers, i will go ahead and order NVME M.2 drive and follow the youtube video which was mentioned in the earlier post.

Answers