Acer T272HL to Microsoft Surface Go

Mercusio
Mercusio Member Posts: 1 New User
I am using an MCY USB adapter. It has a USB-C plug into the only USB slot on the Surface Go. It also sports 3 USB3.0 sockets as well as an HDMI socket. I have plugged the Acer T272HL into the HDMI socket and one of the USB3.0 sockets. As I plug each cable in, Windows gives me a chime sound. The Go sees the second monitro and lets me project to it fine. But the touch controls are not working. Checking Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Tablet PC Settings, I see the Acer as a Display choice, but the Calibrate and Reset buttons are grayed out and it says, "No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display". I have followed lots of online help, doing things like going to Device Manager and disabling and enabling things. I have unplugged and plugged back in the USB cable (always get the chime). I have even updated Windows to all the latest updates. Any suggestions or is it just not supported on the Surface devices? PS. I have tried all of the above on my Surface Pro with the same issue and it doesn't work either.