TERRIBLE HELP FROM ACER. literally worst experience ever; make it right.

samota
samota Member Posts: 1 New User
I bought a 32-inch monitor over two months ago. I went home, opened the box, and it had dead pixel lines. Because this was a good deal, I decided to RMA it; it was too good not to. So the monitor gets there in a week and then I'm quickly called and told to pay for a repair. I'm forced into this cost reluctantly. Anyway, I pay and wait... and wait.. and wait. I've waited over a month and a half, still no response, no email, no call. I contacted live chat MANY times and they never were able to help me.

Finally, 3 days ago, I was told a ticket was created and I would be contacted in 3 days, I wasn't. So today I call Acer and they tell me to wait a week. I CAN'T DO THIS. I'm in college, on my phone, during premed classes. What the actual heck Acer. Please make this right, this is ridiculous. 

As of today, totally not worth it. MAKE IT RIGHT.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    You realize you are talking to other Acer customers and not to Acer themselves? You have to go through Acer to get answers, ere we are only other users.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.