HELP. Unit sudden off after flashing bios.

thegswph
thegswph Member Posts: 2 New User
Please anyone help. I have search for different ways to solve my problem but not yet solved.

MY UNIT

Main problem: Wont Turn on and even BIOS functions not working

What happen before it occured:
1. My OS was unfortunately affected by virus and it became slowet than usual.. then while exploring the bios I suspected that it was also affected by virus since the model has a value of F 🔲(a box shows after). which made me think that I need to update the bios. (bios version here I cant remember)

2. While exploring the web I came across the official website for the BIOS files. But to my surprise it is in .exe format so I furthered research and I found out the way to get the .fd file from .exe file. Then I downloaded the latest update and to my surprise again I got 4 .fd files with multi in its file name
After looking for some solutions in the web I saw that renaming the file name is the key (Z8V2_multi.fd became Z8V.fd, then Z8V3_multi.fd to Z8V2.fd Z8V4_multi.fd to Z8V3.fd and Z8VR_multi.fd to Z8V4.fd).. then I put these 4 files in the flash drive (fat32) and while waiting with some hang ups forced rebooting to bios, I saw the version was upgraded but after saving the changes (F10) THERE COMES THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE GUIDE ME TO SOLVE THIS

Now I dont know where to start as my unit wont get to bios but I think it can be flashed.. since FN+ESC+PowerOn is working (the light is blinking) but it will turn off all of a sudden..

Answers