How to use my aspire 3 with ac power without overcharging Acer a315-57G-56JZ

sayuru98
sayuru98 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop is Acer a315-57G-56JZ model.
i use this both mobile and as a desktop.
So i wanna know how can i use this with ac power (connected to the adapter) without overcharging the battery.I mean after the battery is fully charged.How to use without the battery and with the power only.

Best Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Modern laptops will do this automattically, Once fully charged they will swap to AC and only dip into the battery when needed :) (which is why some gaming laptops drain the battery while running heavy games), if you keep connected you can go ages without wearing the battery at all!
  • Leostat
    Answer ✓
    yup! Its been standard for a while on every laptop. The controler on the battery will do all of this in the background for you

Answers

• Leostat
    Answer ✓
    Modern laptops will do this automattically, Once fully charged they will swap to AC and only dip into the battery when needed :) (which is why some gaming laptops drain the battery while running heavy games), if you keep connected you can go ages without wearing the battery at all!
  • sayuru98

Tinkerer

Leostat said:

Leostat said:

so is it compatible with my model freind
  • Leostat
    Answer ✓
    yup! Its been standard for a while on every laptop. The controler on the battery will do all of this in the background for you
  • sayuru98

Tinkerer

Leostat said:

Thanks ma frnd