driver problem after reinstall windows Aspire E14, E5-476G

abpasya
abpasya Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
dear all,
ijust upgrade my Aspire E14, E5-476G, to SSD M.2 storage for windows system..
i already install all driver, dowloaded from acer official site, but still had theese problem on my device manager..
please help me to solve the problem..

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    abpasya said:
    dear all,
    i already install all driver, dowloaded from acer official site, but still had theese problem on my device manager..
    Get the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and scan your laptop, this will tell you and update all the Intel components e.g graphics, chipset drivers etc on your  E5-476G and what needs to be updated. But, this is not only for Intel drivers as it also notifies you of other drivers that need updating too. You will also need to update from the Acer Support E5-476G all the WiFi/BT drivers, as you have installed your BT driver incorrectly, make sure that you uninstall the old drivers also and then install the WiFi/BT drivers and reboot and if the BT doesn't work then press F3 key or F3 + Fn keys together, try all that. 

Answers

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓
    abpasya said:
    dear all,
    Get the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and scan your laptop, this will tell you and update all the Intel components e.g graphics, chipset drivers etc on your  E5-476G and what needs to be updated. But, this is not only for Intel drivers as it also notifies you of other drivers that need updating too. You will also need to update from the Acer Support E5-476G all the WiFi/BT drivers, as you have installed your BT driver incorrectly, make sure that you uninstall the old drivers also and then install the WiFi/BT drivers and reboot and if the BT doesn't work then press F3 key or F3 + Fn keys together, try all that. 
  • abpasya
    abpasya Member Posts: 3 New User
    StevenGen said:
    abpasya said:
    dear all,
    dear StevenGen,
    thanks for your attention..
    I had did all your suggestions..
    a driver update found and here is the result from intel:

I also had install all driver from acer support..
    but still the same hardware driver warning on device manager..
    event I don't know, does it had any effect to my system performance.. 
  • StevenGen
    edited January 2021
    abpasya said:
    StevenGen said:
    abpasya said:
    dear all,
    dear StevenGen,
    thanks for your attention..
    I had did all your suggestions..
    a driver update found and here is the result from intel:

I also had install all driver from acer support..
    but still the same hardware driver warning on device manager..
    event I don't know, does it had any effect to my system performance.. 
    First, uninstall all the "Device Manager Other Devices" conflicting items and then reboot, see if they get updated? If not, try and update the drivers as instructed here "Fix PCI Memory Controller Driver Issues" and see if that fixes the PCI issues, its the same with the other issues in "Device Manager" also. You need the appropriate drivers. If you can't, then these drivers will not affect your laptop, unless your Bluetooth is not working? If its not, then do what I've suggested above. I know that this is an annoying thing but its an issue that needs for you to research and get the appropriate drivers to fix these issues.