Predator g9-592 don't have G-sync option in the Nvidia panel.

Options
Gwinbleid
Gwinbleid Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi,

I recently bought a monitor which have G-sync support (GigaByte G27Q [20VM0-GG27QBI-1EKR]), but can't find G-sync option in the Nvidia panel, it just didn't appear. The monitor is the main display now, thought it might help but still no G-sync option. Have latest drivers for Nvidia and basically everything (except Realtek audio as new drivers mess with dolby app). Windows 10
Any help with that?

Answers

• Ro46
    Ro46 Member Posts: 86 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Hello, the drivers installed are from Acer drivers website? If not I would recommend you to load the factory drivers to see if it shows for you, and then try to update them from Acer drivers page, again. 
    Also, are you using DP or HDMI? 
  • Gwinbleid
    Gwinbleid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Ro46 said:
    Hello, the drivers installed are from Acer drivers website? If not I would recommend you to load the factory drivers to see if it shows for you, and then try to update them from Acer drivers page, again. 
    Also, are you using DP or HDMI? 
    I've tried that, but it didn't work. Also, they are sooo old, like 4 years old, not sure the performance would benefit from them even if it would have worked. Using DP, as I read somewhere that G-Sync only works with DP (in my case at least).