My lap E574G, In sometimes, when power button press LED on but no display and CPU Cooling fan Speed

Shan123
Shan123 Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

My lap E574G, In sometimes, when power button press LED on but no display and CPU Cooling fan Speed Up And speed down automatically... at that time long press power button and turn off and try power on it works... and some times when connect the chager and power on normally it works... 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example E5-574-58VH. Does the same problem occur when resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shan123

Tinkerer

E5-574G-57E9 Moddle.. in battey 20% also it works (Included original battery)

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shan123

Tinkerer

Did it... but no solution
  • Does your model have these two buttons?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shan123

Tinkerer

CMOS battry reseted.. main battery plug removed for 10 min after at that time laptop normally power on. but after few days same problem happen
  • Shan123

Tinkerer

only one button have like this 
  • I suggest that you take the laptop apart and check these buttons:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shan123

Tinkerer

did you mean that reset buttons?

• There are two buttons:
    a) the battery reset button;
    b) and the interlock button
    I think the interlock button is not being pressed properly.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer