Correct Memory for TC-895-UA92

I want to upgrade from 12gb to 16gb on my new Acer TC-895-UA92. It came with one stick of 8 and one stick of 4. I'm trying to match the existing Kingston 8gb stick and wanted to confirm that I'm buying the correct one. The existing stick is labeled as 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2666V-UA2-11. A Goggle search has not turned up an exact match, but I've found a Kingston product that I believe is a match. It's Kingston part number KCP426N38/8. Can someone smarter than me check and confirm? Much appreciate it.

Best Answer

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,048 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    You can use most any 2666 DDR4 UDIMM, 4GB, 8GB or 16GB and mix and match for any of the slots. I don't find anything when searching for that Kingston part number...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

FAQ & Answers

Accepted Answer
    You can use most any 2666 DDR4 UDIMM, 4GB, 8GB or 16GB and mix and match for any of the slots. I don't find anything when searching for that Kingston part number...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • djw1674djw1674 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    ...... I don't find anything when searching for that Kingston part number...
    That's because I had a typo. It's KCP426NS8/8. It locates this listing at newegg. https://www.newegg.com/kingston-8gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/1X5-0009-006R9. I think this one will work fine.
    Yup, you should be good to go. :)
  • djw1674djw1674 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Yup, you should be good to go. :)
    It did. Thanks for your help!