Predator Helios 300 PH317-53 dead in warranty.

SharfZaidi
SharfZaidi Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi all,
I bought a Predator Helios 300 PH317-53 in March 2020 in Dubai. I do film and video editing on it. It was working fine then suddenly stopped powering up last month. I tried to charge it which showed the L.E.D. working fine but didn't boot and nothing happened. I gave it to a service center the first time, they gave it back to me in two days saying the problem has been solved, it stopped working again the next day. I gave it to the them again, this time after nearly 12 days they said they have replaced the motherboard. I collected the laptop and there were a few keys on the keyboard not working and the next day (today) it stopped powering up again. Just the charge light shows that it's charging and nothing else, no sound, no vibrations, nothing at all. Has anyone else also experienced the same? I'm in middle of a project and am so disappointed. Do the Acer gives your money back? Do they replace the faulty product and/or is there a permanent solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance. 
Sharf.

Answers

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,552 Community Administrator
    edited January 2021

SharfZaidi,

I am sorry to hear that you having problems, can you please send me a private message with the serial number for this unit? 

Note: The topic will be closed. 

Best Regards, 

Acer-Ingrid 

This discussion has been closed.