So, my laptop's battery broke in less thab a week and my screen doesn't work properly. what do i do?

Options
HassanRadhi92
HassanRadhi92 Member Posts: 7 New User
sometimes the screen turns on and works just fine, sometimes it doesn't. and the battery broke in less than a week of use. what do i do? 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    how do you mean broke? If that quickly i would just return to the shop if there is no physical damge, most shops do a 14 day no quibble return type of thing as some things are just DoA sometimes
  • HassanRadhi92
    Options
    Leostat said:
    how do you mean broke? If that quickly i would just return to the shop if there is no physical damge, most shops do a 14 day no quibble return type of thing as some things are just DoA sometimes
    the problem is the shop is at new york, basically across the world from me. i can't go to the shop

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-51-58VH. Can you record a video showing all the problems and post on youtube?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HassanRadhi92
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-51-58VH. Can you record a video showing all the problems and post on youtube?
    yes i can, you want the youtube channel name? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, copy and paste the video link here.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HassanRadhi92
    Options
    Yes, copy and paste the video link here.
    https://youtu.be/0EkTM1C74To
    the model is in description 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for 12 seconds and leave the laptop off for 20 minutes.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HassanRadhi92
    Options
    nope, didn't work

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you still exchange the laptop with the seller?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HassanRadhi92
    Options
    no i cannot because the shop is in ny I'm in Bahrain, basically across the world 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? example ph315-52-58vh.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HassanRadhi92
    edited January 2021
    Options
    what is the exact model? example ph315-52-58vh.
    it is in the pic

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    There may be a problem with the keyboard. Try pressing several keys and without releasing them, press the power button!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer