When will the ConceptD 7 Ezel Pro come out in Canada? Top tier model.

Architect_01
Architect_01 Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi Acer,

I have been waiting for sometime now for the Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel Pro to come to Canada and I haven't heard any news about it. When will it come out? Will it come out in 2021? I'm starting to lose hope that it is not going to come out and I will have to resort to buying a different brand which i don't want. 

Sales team in Canada have no idea when or if it will come out. Looking to get the top tier model with the Intel Xeon-W processor with the RTX 5000 with max out specs.

Please respond asap. 

Thanks.  

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yes, it's odd that the ConceptD 7 Ezel is there but the Pro is not. Do Canadian customers have access to purchase from the USA Acer Store?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Architect_01
    Can't order from Acer US website. Only  Americans can buy. It would be nice to buy from US without any barriers or from any country. This is so backwards. I hope that going into year 2021 this method can change for online shopping.
  • Architect_01
    Hi Acer folks. Any news if this laptop will come into the marketplace?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Remember that this is a community support board. The Acer employees don't hang out here, other than forum moderators, and they don't have access to marketing data. Best is to contact Acer in Canada to see if they can tell you anything.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.