Wired Keyboard SK-9626

Lpat1
Lpat1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Seeing there is no user guide or manual for the SK-9626 Keyboard, does anyone know how to access the keys to make this letter I with the two dots above it " ¨ + ¡  = ï ". If it is the use of the blue keys I don't know how to access them. By the way, is there a keyboard layout available anywhere?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    It depends on which language the keyboard is setup for. On my US keyboard I get that character by holding the Alt key and typing 0239 on the numeric keypad, like this: ï
    You can get that info from Character Map. You usually get the blue characters by holding the Fn key or Alt Gr key while typing the key.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Lpat1
    Lpat1 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thank you for that. I get the character "ï" using the <alt> 0239 keys. However, the blue keys do not appear using the Canadian Multilingual Standard setting for French or English.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Try this: Press left ALT+Shift keys to toggle the keyboard between French and English. In French mode the blue keys should be active, in English mode they should not.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.