already registered to old owner

DirtyHeads666
DirtyHeads666 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
my laptop is already registered on here with the old owner. i dont know who they were. they threw out this latop along with other computer devices/accessories during fall cleanup. I fixed/update computers, towers, monitors, laptops, gaming devices, phones, etc. 

Comments

• SelenaY
    SelenaY Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a similar problem, my boyfriends step mom gave us her old one when she moved and I can't get past the user password and we have no way to get ahold of her
  • AnnaSz
    AnnaSz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. I have the same problem. Is there any solution? What should I do?
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Hi @DirtyHeads666,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Only your local support services can help you with this, the community is not an escalation channel, unfortunately.

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Note:  This thread will be now closed.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you,

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.