Motherboard manual Acer Aspire M3920

JeffB20JeffB20 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello.

I have an old Acer Aspire M3920 system that has a built-in memory card reader.  The motherboard ID on the back is MIH67/P67L.  I am looking for a manual for this motherboard.

Specifically, I recently disassembled this system to replace a failed hard drive and while I reassembled and it's generally working, the only part that isn't working is the memory card reader.  (SD cards, PRF, CF, etc.)  The reason this isn't working is that I cannot figure out just where this should be connected to the motherboard.  The cable from the memory card is a four pin female connector.  (five pins wide, but one socket on one side is missing)

Can anyone tell me where I could find a manual that would describe where this should be connected?

Thank you.

Comments

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 26,341 Trailblazer
    edited December 2020
    Simply google keywords MIH67/P67L service manual. Usually there is a modest fee or a free registration required. See this link for some user experience for this model. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ