PH315-53 with headphones, microphone on them stops working?

Options
Deadeye131
Deadeye131 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2020 in Predator Laptops
Figured I'd attempt to ask here, as I couldn't find anything myself. Excuse me if I don't explain things well, pretty new to computers and stuff! So, I got my Predator Helios 300 around July, ordered it on Amazon and I'm pretty sure it is the June model (if I remember right, it said on Amazon it came out on June 10th, 2020.) I use Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless headphones (don't know the exact number) usually, and for a while they worked fine; I could use my headphones to hear audio and use the microphone along with it. Around late September, it suddenly stopped working; I was in a call, turned on my microphone and all my audio had cut out; and I can't seem to find a fix to use my headphones mic and audio at the same time. I've tried it with some other headphones and it has the same issue, no audio if I use the microphone connected to it. Anyone know a fix or something for it?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to restore windows to an earlier date than the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Deadeye131
    Options
    Just attempted to try that, I don't see any dates before December 11th in the window, I also clicked on the "Show more restore points" box but it didn't give me anything earlier then that.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Go to notifications and actions and activate the realtek audio console:
    How To Disable Ads in Windows 10 All Of Them

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Deadeye131
    Options
    I did that, it was on when I opened the notifications and actions. I turned it off and then back on to see if it might solve it, but it seems like it didn't.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked this setting on the realtek audio console?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Deadeye131
    Options
    I figured out the problem was actually my headphones, not the computer itself, but still, thank you for helping me. :^)