www.mswhs.com › 2011/11 › exclu... Web results Exclusive Acer Revo Center RC-111 Review

Biznach
Biznach Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Acer Revo Center RC-111 R, have a brand new never used-whats it worth? Trying to sell it for a friend ☆or is it too out dated?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, the RC111 is pretty old, it came out right as the switch from Vista to Windows 7 was happening, so it's 12-13 years old. At the time the largest HDD you could get with it was a 750GB, and that was pretty big. Most had 160GB or 320GB drives. Maximum ram for it was 4GB and it came with a 32bit OS unless the full 4GB was installed and it had W7, then it had a 64bit. I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to value, but it can't be much.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, the RC111 is pretty old, it came out right as the switch from Vista to Windows 7 was happening, so it's 12-13 years old. At the time the largest HDD you could get with it was a 750GB, and that was pretty big. Most had 160GB or 320GB drives. Maximum ram for it was 4GB and it came with a 32bit OS unless the full 4GB was installed and it had W7, then it had a 64bit. I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to value, but it can't be much.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Biznach
    Biznach Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you Billsey