How to change the colour of the keyboard on Nitro AN515-44?

BB98
BB98 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi guys,
I just bought a new Nitro5 AN515-44 and I installed Nitro Sense from Acer official side. When I open it, there isn't any keyboard ''icon'' or any option of changing the colour, even though I am pretty sure my computer should have RGB keyboard... How do I use it? Why isn't there a keyboard icon on the upperr right in Nitro Sense?

Thank you for your help :)

Answers

• Lucas2535
    Lucas2535 Member Posts: 8 New User
    I'm 99% sure that all Acer nitro 5 laptops can only be the red color, they aren't RGB
  • BB98
    I don't think so. I checked multiple times and some laptops do and some don't... But not sure :/
  • Broken8Ball
    Broken8Ball Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Nope, all Nitros are limited to red. Tritons are RGB. Sorry bro.
    I'm 8Ball, I try to help as best I can. If the news isn't good, I'll deliver it. 
    Games that are worth checking out: Destiny 2, Minecraft, Modern Warfare, Warframe, Ghostrunner, Enter the Gungeon......
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited December 2020
    Not true, some of the AN515-44/55 have RGB KB indeed (GEO based). So if your KB is black and white while turned off then you have RGB.
    https://youtu.be/Pb-hW1FHMYg
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-44-R078
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BB98
    I bought AN515-44-R9M5.

I don't think I have RGB ... But everywhere on the store's websites in my country it said it has RGB one... :) When turned off my keyboard is black & red.
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Sorry mate, this exact model is not RGB.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158