Can I get a Refund the laptop?

Pascal12
Pascal12 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I Have bought the Laptop in April this year and had to repair it 2 times in September and October. I am still experiencing same problems and others now. I am a full time university student in 3rd year. I would like to get a refund or exchange this laptop because the repairs take too long, I have a test and coursework comping up. First I shouldn't be getting problems like these. Can I get refund as soon as possible because I have an exam and coursework to do in Jan 4 2021, I need to be revising, but can't do anything because the laptops internet is not working properly and now the predator sense app is not working, as well as freezing. 

Answers

• Pascal12 said:
    I Have bought the Laptop in April this year and had to repair it 2 times in September and October. I am still experiencing same problems and others now. I am a full time university student in 3rd year. I would like to get a refund or exchange this laptop because the repairs take too long, I have a test and coursework comping up. First I shouldn't be getting problems like these. Can I get refund as soon as possible because I have an exam and coursework to do in Jan 4 2021, I need to be revising, but can't do anything because the laptops internet is not working properly and now the predator sense app is not working, as well as freezing. 

Contact your nearest Acer Centre and tell them what you have written here. Also, where did you buy this laptop from? As that is your first point of call or this problem and then and if you don’t get a response then you contact Acer, try that. But, it’s very strange that you feel this way as no problem with a laptops software or hardware can’t be fixed, especially by Acer.

• Pascal12
    Pascal12 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.