I have Acer Predator PH315-51 and I am facing wifi and bluetooth driver disappering issue

arnavsheel123
arnavsheel123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
from last 2 month my wifi and Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing . they works fine for 1-2 days after they got disappear and donot work , when I check device manager it shows wifi adapter problem but when I uninstall the driver and re-install it again it work only for 1-2 days and after that It get disappear , and wifi and bluetooth do not work.

thing i have already done to try to solve the above problem

• uninstall driver of bluetooth , wifi  and reinstall the lastest version from both acer and intel official website. ( facing same above issue)
  • Reset window 10 to factory ( facing same above issue)
  • update window 10 to latest version ( facing same above issue)
  • install other os like ubuntu  ( facing same above issue)

Answers

• invador0007
    invador0007 Member Posts: 134 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    from last 2 month my wifi and Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing . they works fine for 1-2 days after they got disappear and donot work , when I check device manager it shows wifi adapter problem but when I uninstall the driver and re-install it again it work only for 1-2 days and after that It get disappear , and wifi and bluetooth do not work.

thing i have already done to try to solve the above problem

• uninstall driver of bluetooth , wifi  and reinstall the lastest version from both acer and intel official website. ( facing same above issue)
    • Reset window 10 to factory ( facing same above issue)
    • update window 10 to latest version ( facing same above issue)
    • install other os like ubuntu  ( facing same above issue)
    It seems you tried all the software side troubleshooting after this i would suggest you open laptop and replug the wifi adapter and check for those black and white cables on wifi card are in tight fit.
  • arnavsheel123
    arnavsheel123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    thanks , it working good in present  ,if any problem occur I will update .