can hear a loose screw inside my Nitro - Acer repair process is unclear

andandandand Member Posts: 1 New User
there's something rattling around inside my Nitro, sounds like a screw.

I'm still within warranty but the acer support form looks like its trying to get me to post it somewhere (UK), there's very little information about what's going to happen or what I have to do or what's going to happen or how long it will take. It looks like there's only one Acer service centre in the entire UK and it's hundreds of miles from me.

Also to give the password to access it asks for, it'll give access to my MS account, unless I make another user, my there will still be access to my personal details through that though?
So maybe I should delete as much as possible: email; profiles, accounts and passwords from browsers etc.

Can Acer give me details, like a walk through of what will happen and best practice to protect my data?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.9K

brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Capochaxxvii
Capochaxxvii
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
EmersonSilva
EmersonSilva
Impulse0824
Impulse0824
Joggem
Joggem
Leorodamilans
Leorodamilans
leozinvr1
leozinvr1
Lexxx
Lexxx
MaJo3214
MaJo3214
Ocramserg
Ocramserg
rudysernajr
rudysernajr
Spilou
Spilou
techbeast12
techbeast12
Vinicius95
Vinicius95
+1.9K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Put your skills and not your eyesight to the test with the Nitro XV2's protective VisionCare technology. Be the best: https://acer.co/34PnwIA

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 4182

Total Points:7517

Total Accepted Answers: 375