DTS:x ultra automatically disable after sometime (Predator PH315-53)

Rouan
Rouan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Recently bought the acre predator ph315-53 and the dts:x ultra stopped working after sometime on the day I received the laptop. I tried to reset windows several times and it didn’t seem to work. Every time it works for a few minutes after reset(reset with keeping files) and then stops working after that. Am I the only one experiencing this? I tried contacting customer service but they keep telling me to reset. If anybody else has been experiencing this problem or know what’s causing the problem please help.

Answers

• SharandeepSingh
    SharandeepSingh Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2020
     I'm having the same issue with the same product. I'm having a Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53. Although, in my case, the service executives were so dumb, they uninstalled the DTS X ULTRA app and said it's of no use because it has become outdated after the updates. And I don't know what this guy did, but he performed a reset and now I'm having blue screen error literally everytime I try to boot my laptop. Disappointed with Acer. Please Help.

PS: These guys think they're oversmart. Because my friend has the same Laptop and the DTS X ULTRA app is working fine on his unit. Then how come the executive said it has become outdated?! Idk guys. I need help. Any sort of help would be appreciated.