Due to COVID - they have 'closed' their drop off location for warranty repairs?

Options
RScottPark
RScottPark Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2020 in Monitors
So due to COVID, it in on me to pay $50 to ship my monitor to Texas? When it is still a current model and my Microcenter still has stock? I don't expect new replacement products when something under warranty (in first year of three years) has a defect - but when the manufacturer closes the convenient option - I have to pay over 25% of the price I paid for the monitor to ship it to them? There needs to be a better option. They are saving money by closing a warranty depot. They are a big company - there is economy of scale when they ship - I have to pay retail and insure it. 

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi @RScottPark ,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Please be informed Acer community is a peer to peer support with users helping each other. Regarding your issue, i would suggest you to look into the Acer warranty policies and contact Acer support in your region for any additional help.

Warranty Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/standard-warranty

Support Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be closed now.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

• 08_Robado
    08_Robado Member Posts: 7 New User
    edited January 2021
    Options
    The Texas Repair center STOLE MY DISABLED MOTHER'S LAPTOP
    I spoke with XXXXXXX  on January 4th 2021 and stated they will fix the laptop before the deadline and they were waiting for a part, that never happened.
    I spoke on January 15th 2021 with XXXXXX he seemed he was in Colombia or Venezuela and he mistreated me, he refuse to help, he refuse to transfer me with his supervisor and before hanging up he stated that THE TEXAS CENTER WERE YOUR LAPTOP IS LOCATED AT IS CLOSED FOR GOOD AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.
    Is this the way of "helping" a TOTALLY DISABLED CUSTOMER???
    Acer needs to be ashamed to ROB A TOTALLY DISABLED WOMAN, and if not then GIVE US BACK OUR FIXED LAPTOP OR PROVIDE US A REPLACEMENT WITH A NEW ONE as it was guaranteed by your employees.

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
This discussion has been closed.