My Negative Experience With Acer Service Center

JunSHeng
JunSHeng Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
Hello everyone, I am here to share my experience with Acer Care. This is my first time ever sharing in a forum so pardon my English.

This is now my 6th time returning back to Acer and here is my horrible experience.

On 6/7/2020, My laptop model Acer Nitro fan stopped working therefore I brought the laptop to Acer to repair since it's still under warranty. 
I asked the technician about the number of days it will take to repair my laptop as I am a college student and needs the laptop for my studies.
The technician told me that the repair will only take a maximum of 10 working days but guess what after 14 days of waiting still no update of my laptop.
I had to call multiple times and finally one of the technicians told me that I have to wait for 1 MONTH because they don't have the parts needed to replace the component.
I do understand because of the COVID-19 pandemic but the least they could do is let me know about it. 

So Yes, I waited after 1 month. Finally, the status of my laptop is repaired successfully. I was so excited about getting my laptop back but on the day I collected the laptop, it went to Blue Screen Of Death and switched off on its own. The laptop could not on anymore. I was traumatized and went back to the Acer Care Center to ask what has happened to my laptop. The person said he is unsure and have to take on my laptop to troubleshoot. And this means MORE WAITING! I have left with no options but to agree. 

So I waited another 3 weeks (i had to call in again to check because it's been more than 10 days again), and YES the status of my laptop is repaired successfully again! BUT AGAIN, on the day I collect my laptop, is the day when my laptop went to Blue screen of death and switched off on its own. The laptop could not on anymore. Same procedure, the technician need to troubleshoot and repair my laptop.

So and so forth, the same thing happened to my laptop repeatedly 6 times (literally collect and then laptop died) which means more waiting and more waiting. I have been waiting for 4 months just for my laptop to be repaired. Until the 6th time, that is where the technician finally starts questioning about it and told me that they will investigate further. I did not have the chance to even bring it back home to use it, therefore, I am sure that It is nothing to do with my appliances. He seemed to be pushing the blame on me for causing damage to the laptop. I have NO reasons to destroy my laptop, and I NEED my laptop for school use. 

Up till today, I still do not have my laptop with me. I feel very frustrated and angry because I could not afford to buy a new laptop.

I am not sure if anyone is also facing such an experience or is it just the unlucky me.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.