Acer Laptop having Windows 10 not booting

KyleFoleyk
KyleFoleyk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Having one serious time with this ACer PC, it was running gradually and inevitably solidified altogether constraining me to hold down force catch to stop. At the point when I betrayed, it wouldn't boot. I get two blunders when I attempt this, the first was '0xc0000221' identified with NTFS.sys. The blue screen expressing this will remain open, however when I hit one of the choices ie for recuperation menu, boot choices, it closes down, restarts and I get another mistake. This one is '0xc0000098' and identifies with the BCD. I attempted to modify BCD, it didn't work. I've attempted all the chkdsk, dism, sfc, bootrec strategies, nothing is working. I've attempted to fix off recuperation media, it won't work. Now essentially I'm at a misfortune, the main spot I can get to that really does anything is order brief in recuperation climate, that is the place where I should work from to comprehend this. ANy assistance would be valued, if there is a decent program I can run off USB to fix these mistakes that would be simplest strategy I think, not certain about any however. It doesn't appear to be any of the ordinary roads for fixing broken windows will help. 

Is there any desire for fixing this or would it be advisable for me to simply change to recuperation of the significant information on it and endeavor a new establishment?