Rhen
Rhen Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

This thread is edited to add model name and to edit the sensitive information

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Hi @Rhen

Are you trying to boot the computer from an external device with an operating system installed in it?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Boot using a Windows install flash drive and use the command prompt to look at the drive with diskpart. Specifically look at the partitions on the disk and volumes on the system. Capture the results and post them here. Your drive is being recognized by the system, on the Information tab, but the EFI partition is not being seen, so it's marked no bootable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,939 Trailblazer
    edited November 2020

What are you trying to do or done? As your explanation and question is unclear? Be more specific as “No Bootable Device” can and does happen for many reasons. YOUR Hynix M.2 SSD SATA 3 SSD model HFS128G39TND-N210A is being recognised so it must be as billsey is saying that “the EFI partition is not being seen, so it's marked no bootable” and it could be your MBR (Master Boot Record) is corrupted and that section needs to be fixed with the Win-10 installation USB, see here: https://techviral.net/fix-the-mbr-master-boot-record-in-windows-10/#:~:text=%20%20%201%20Step%201.%20First%20of,you%20will%20be%20asked%20to%20select...%20More%20 as its too long to explain.

After and when you have fixed your Swift, I would update the BIOS as you are running a very old BIOS v1.03 on your Swift SF114-32 to the latest v1.14 and also upgrade the RAM to 12GB by adding 1x 8GB DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Non-ECC SODIMM into its 1 slot, as running Win-10 on 4GB RAM on your Swift SF114-32 is inadequate and very inefficient for Win-10.