Memory Upgrade Swift-3 SP314-54-552V

Kyze
Kyze Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, i was wondering if someone could help me concerning memory (ram) upgrade on a Swift-3 SP314-54-552V. I know the maximum ram capacity on this model is 12gb, since it has 4gb onboard with the 4gb installed. I want to know what is the maximum ram speed for this model, so my new upgrade would be compatible. Thanks for all the help

Yours truly, Kyze.

Comments

• Kyze said:
    Hi, i was wondering if someone could help me concerning memory (ram) upgrade on a Swift-3 SP314-54-552V. I know the maximum ram capacity on this model is 12gb, since it has 4gb onboard with the 4gb installed. I want to know what is the maximum ram speed for this model, so my new upgrade would be compatible. Thanks for all the help

Yours truly, Kyze.
    Read this article here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-full-memory-specs-speed-size-type-part-number-form-factor-windows-10 and also get CPUz to see the specs of your OEM RAM, its not rocket science as its very easy to do. 
  • Kyze
    Kyze Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks , will do :D
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    The SP314-54 models have soldered in memory only, part of the effort to make them as thin as possible. Different SKUs have different amounts of memory (4GB, 8GB or 16GB), but there's no expansion over that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.