indicator light problem Aspire 5

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AhmedHassan27
    AhmedHassan27 Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

Options
    I never see power LED TURNS TO BLUE and it look like it’s not functioning  right 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, the blue power LED seems to have failed. The orange power LED still seems OK. Actually two separate LEDs seem to feed one light exit on the side. Mine is the same way but on a small LED board mounted in the front edge with a ribbon cable to the mainboard. Not enough details in the diagrams for your model to see if yours is a similar LED board mounted on the side edge. It's possible the mainboard connector needs to be reseated but you'd have to disassemble the laptop to access it.   

Jack E/NJ

• AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    Yes, the blue power LED seems to have failed. The orange power LED still seems OK. Actually two separate LEDs seem to feed one light exit on the side. Mine is the same way but on a small LED board mounted in the front edge with a ribbon cable to the mainboard. Not enough details in the diagrams for your model to see if yours is a similar LED board mounted on the side edge. It's possible the mainboard connector needs to be reseated but you'd have to disassemble the laptop to access it.   
    i'm gonna lose warranty after disseminating it?

• JackE
    Options
    If it's still under warranty, arrange for warranty repair service. Don't try to do it yourself. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    If it's still under warranty, arrange for warranty repair service. Don't try to do it yourself. Jack E/NJ
    Ok Thank you...
    MR:Jacke
    Pleased to talk to you.
  • AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:

BTW this is the board in the right side of my model
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes, I still think warranty would be voided if you try to reach ribbon connectors on the board & motherboard. Too much disassembly seems required.

Jack E/NJ

• AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    Yes, I still think warranty would be voided if you try to reach ribbon connectors on the board & motherboard. Too much disassembly seems required.

Actually I disassembled it and checked the ribbon cable but the Blu color not work in that Power indicator Wierd

• JackE
    Options
    As long as you opened it, there is another connector on the mainboard on the other side of the HDD. Did you break any tamper seals over screws or edges that might void the warranty? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    As long as you opened it, there is another connector on the mainboard on the other side of the HDD. Did you break any tamper seals over screws or edges that might void the warranty? Jack E/NJ
    I have watched video of disassembling it I opened it carefully nothing is broken.
  • JackE
    Options
    OK. The board & cable are replaceable part nos. 55.HWDN7.001 & 50.HWDN7.001 if you want to try to avoid warranty hassle and find vendors who might ship to your region. A bit expensive. Maybe not worth the expense since it doesn't seem to affect the primary functions. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said: 
    OK. The board & cable are replaceable part nos. 55.HWDN7.001 & 50.HWDN7.001 if you want to try to avoid warranty hassle and find vendors who might ship to your region. A bit expensive. Maybe not worth the expense since it doesn't seem to affect the primary functions. Jack E/NJ

You mean board with the same no daoz8etb8b0 rev b and the ribbon cable I think I found it on epay 
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes. Probably the same one you found on ebay. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• loi958
    loi958 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Yes I am also facing some issues regarding indicators you can see on my account details about the complete issue that I am facing
  • AhmedHassan27

Tinkerer

Options
    loi958 said:
    Yes I am also facing some issues regarding indicators you can see on my account details about the complete issue that I am facing

They are selling cheap part bro, Every single faulty part will cost you money..
  • JackE
    Options
    Sorry  loi958   You have posted to an old thread from last year on an ACER users forum. Thus no one here can see your account since we are not ACER employees. I suggest that you start your own new thread to reveal your problem by pressing the ask a question button. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ