Acer Predator Helios 300 2020 model seal was broken - PH315-53-72SD

HARDIK18
HARDIK18 Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi All,
I bought Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 10th Gen - (16 GB/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Ti/144 Hz) PH315-53-72SD Gaming Laptop from Flipkart. 

It was delivered yesterday. 

While unboxing it I saw the outer box seal was broken then I proceeded to check inner content as written on tape. Charger and other papers are correct. I found another box inside specifically for laptop. That laptop box was sealed correctly. It was not tempered at all not even a scratch. 
Then I checked laptop body back warranty sticker. That's also intact not tempered. What should I do. Please help. 

Laptop is working correctly I don't know what on hardware side. But on screen everything seems to be ok. I don't know it was used before or not. Please help. I am not sure about my warranty card there is small book where there is form which empty saying ITW Passport on front. 

Sharing some pics of outer and inner box seal.

Answers

• arc89
    arc89 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Flipkart? Just get a replacement.Who knows, somebody might have installed surveillance hardware on your machine ;)
  • HARDIK18
    HARDIK18 Member Posts: 23 Networker
    edited October 2020
    How Flipkart replacement works? Will they provid replacement hand in hand like?. Or they will take my laptop first and then they will provide new after days? If new laptop is also like that? There are no issues if I used the laptop for quality check?
  • arc89
    arc89 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Generally it is hand-to-hand. If new laptop is also like that then return that also. If seal is broken, it is a big mistake to take it.
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 700 Moderator
    Hi @HARDIK18,

We are sorry to hear of what happened.

Please be informed Acer community is a peer to peer support where users help each other. Regarding your query i would suggest you to contact the place of purchase or Acer support in your region.

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed.

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
This discussion has been closed.