since my last window update my nitrosense stopped working so as my webcam, what should i do?

Options
EIRRA
EIRRA Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
i don't know what update that was, but I'm sure I'm experiencing all these problems because of that update, I didn't notice it right away since I didn't use my laptop for 2 days after my recent update because we were in a term break. I only realize that there's something wrong with my laptop when I used it for my online class. At first, I tried to resolve my webcam issue by uninstalling it then rebooting my laptop but then after I turn it off and use it again; I get to face the same issue, now the method I used in resolving my webcam no longer work plus I can't access my nitrosense. please send some help , i need my webcam for my online classes

Answers

• EIRRA

Tinkerer

Options
    plus I only got this laptop about a month ago, I just can't believe this is happening. 
  • Broken8Ball
    Broken8Ball Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Which Laptop do you have?

I'm 8Ball, I try to help as best I can. If the news isn't good, I'll deliver it. 
    Games that are worth checking out: Destiny 2, Minecraft, Modern Warfare, Warframe, Ghostrunner, Enter the Gungeon......
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Nobody here can send you a person to help as this is not an official Acer support channel, we are users just like you. Revert back the Windows update (most probably 2004) and share the result here.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• EIRRA

Tinkerer

Options
    Which Laptop do you have?

it's nitro  AN515-55, i'm not techy so i kinda duon't know how to resolve issues like this one. i only bought this laptop coz i was told it has the specs that I would need for my course. how do i fix this?