Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Administrator Posts: 1,288 Community Administrator
Porsche Design Acer Book RS
Connect in style with the puristic @PorscheDesign Acer Book RS, sporting:
  • 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Processor¹ with Iris® Xᵉ Graphics¹
  • 3K Carbon Fiber Cover, 1.2 kg¹, 15.99 mm Thin
  • 14-inch Full HD IPS Touch, 90% Screen-to-Body
  • Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass²
Stay Slick: https://acer.co/next-at-acer

Check out the other products announced during today's Global Press Conference.

1 - Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.
2 - This feature, fully-featured antimicrobial solution is optional, may vary depending on model and/or region. All antimicrobial solutions including Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass do not claim to completely protect users or provide any direct or implied health-“benefit.”

Comments

• SidGupSidGup Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast
    Will this model come in India?

• AZRIEAZRIE Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

They should put at least Gen 11 i7 rather than i5 for this premium like product.
  • WarrantyIsAJokeWarrantyIsAJoke Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Don't bother, the hinge will break and Acer won't stand behidn their warranty.

Buy a dell.
  • rich1974rich1974 Member Posts: 153 Skilled Fixer
    guys, stop this nonsense with "Porsche Design", a laptop is a laptop and a car is a car. instead of fooling people with some king of laptop design, you better make your own laptop factory. what about this?

• GunturHakimGunturHakim Member Posts: 1 New User
    if the color is black with a carbon cover that is dope, the design is very elegant
    perfect for working computer, I love use accer at my company I work we got computer ownership program with accer
  • stiv92stiv92 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Not worth trying by force I tried 5 times and finally broke the part and currently I have no warranty because it broke
  • Member Posts: 1 New User
    stiv92 said:
    Not worth trying by force I tried 5 times and finally broke the part and currently I have no warranty because it broke
    Exactly the mistake I made.
    It is better to be patient than to make a mistake