I have Aspire VX15 (VX5-591G-70TS) and I intend to upgrade RAM and install SSD.
1. Win Task Mngr shows Memory as 8 GB/SODIMM/2400 MHz so I understand I need to fetch one 8 GB SODIMM 2400 MHz module.
2. Is RAM manufacturer relevant here? Is it important whether I get Corsair or Kingston? Any recommendations?
3. SSD - will my laptop support 1TB SSD?
4. Any recommendations on the SSD manufacturer and the SSD features (speeds?)?
5. I want to transfer my Win 10 Home from the original HDD into new SSD, I've checked forum for recommendation and found this for example:
5. I recall there was a native Windows process for backing up an OS and moving into a new device, can find that exactly is it.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations before I start throwing money around. ;-)