The touchpad on my Acer E1-510 is behaving oddly on Windows 10.
- When I install ELAN's supposedly current drivers, the touchpad will only track and scroll, but no tapping/clicking actions work. Upon windows boot, it looks as if a dragging action is stuck.
- When I install ELAN's Windows 8 drivers (2013), I don't get the control panel access for ELAN, but the trackpad works. Same things happen when I uninstall driver. Trackpad's scrolling and right click actions don't work, however in this case.
What I tried:
- Reinstalled Windows 10, installed all drivers from Acer's support page (even though they don't have official Win 10 drivers it appears)
- Tried each driver version for ELAN's touchpad I could find.
- No options for touchpad in BIOS