XB271HU Abmiprz - weird issue: Occassionally present white bright lines on the bottom edge

Connor9
Connor9 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
In the last month, I've been observing a weird issue with my XB271HU. (It also occasionally has this bug where the image is moved to far over one of the edges and has a gap at the center. However, I didn't want to send it in for a firmware update.) Depending on the lighting of a scene and sometimes depending on the day, my XB271HU displays small white bright pixels followed by a less bright line on the bottom edge of the panel. It's a very inconsistent bug.

I have several example images how it looks like. These are a few images from a couple of days ago, when I noticed the bug.

Yesterday, I took the following pictures. Seemingly, the position of these bright pixels and lines even changes over time.

Today, there is no such bright pixel visible on the same position, at least at the moment. I don't know how this behavior is caused and it does not hinder the monitor from functioning, but it's kind of annoying. Unfortunately, I don't even know the name of this issue.