How to use backspace key

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,521 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited April 23 in 2020 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: ACER NITRO 5 Spin - "Fn" keyboard function setting.

Comments

• Anniech85
    Anniech85 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    How to use the backspace key
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options
    Anniech85 said:
    How to use the backspace key
    Please share the exact model number of your unit ex: AN515-XX-XX

this would help us to resolve your query
  • JakeM
    JakeM Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    I usually like to use either my first finger or third finger of my right hand. It all kinda comes to personal preference. Best of luck with your journey of using backspace key!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The correct thing is to use your thumb.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)