HELP ! PREDATOR LAPTOP PLUGGED IN BUT BATTERY NOT CHARGING

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: HELP ! PREDATOR LAPTOP PLUGGED IN BUT BATTERY NOT CHARGING.

Answers

• Biruk12
    Biruk12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    please it doesnt work any one with other fixs for battery not charging
  • Geralt
    Geralt Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    @Biruk12 does this charger disconnects and reconnects+battery not charging happens only when gaming or it happens during normal use as well?Well if you get this issue only when gaming then i will suggest you to never buy Acer laptops again in your entire life because the amount of manufacturing process is so careless by this acer brand so in future purchase other reputed stable well working manufacturers laptops, because if you search on google by typing acer laptop charger disconnects when gaming then you will see tons of acer laptops owners complaining about the same issue in acer community the owners who complains mostly owns predator helios 300,aspire series,nitro series and no Matter the useless solution provided by the members it wont fix it,even if you clean install windows, calibrate battery, uninstall battery drivers, battery wear normal only 2 per wear in 4 months use, undervolt gpu,cpu,reset battery using pinhole,reset bios,update bios,update drivers,change ac adapter,try different power outlets, play on 100 per charge its a same thing which will not let you play any games or do any work which requires cpu and gpu at the same time so yeah this is my first and last acer purchase in my entire life,i will not waste any more money in this acer brand.Right now i am only using the laptop for normal task and totally stopped doing work which requires cpu and gpu so yeah i think you should show the laptop to pc repair shop and confirm its acer manufacturing fault itself who manufacturer their laptops carelessly totally ruining the experience of buyer and completely stopping buying their products in future.
  • Blackbean
    Blackbean Member Posts: 29

Tinkerer

Options
    I need help to fix the whining noise the Nitro 5 fan makes at low RPM, I need to replace them with better fans. The only other fans that fit are the Acer Helios 300 2020 but to order the parts I need a serial number from the Acer Helios 300 2020 which has to be bought in Australia, please could I have yours? The S/N is located on the bottom of the laptop or you can use this tool http://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe
  • Kathreen14
    Kathreen14 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Pls help me. When my laptop batteries are 22% or 25% its shutdown autimatically, not like  long ago their have a notif that is battery low. Then when its charging then the percent is 80% its starting to slow a increasing the percent. Wha will i do? 
  • Haruspex19
    Haruspex19 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
     I RECENTLY FIXED THIS ISSUE ON MY UNIT ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 300 PH315 51 78NP IN WHICH AT FIRST I WAS THINKING THE BATTERY WAS FAULTY. IT WAS A COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT I DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS A DRIVER ISSUE NOT THE BATTERY ITSELF SINCE WHEN I FINISHED UPDATE ALL MY DRIVERS USING THIRD PARTY DRIVER UPDATER ( I WILL INCLUDE THE LINK AT THE END) MY PREDATOR IS CHARGING! EVEN THOUGH BEFORE IT WILL CHARGE ONLY WHEN IT REACHES 80 - 90% OR THE LAPTOP IS IN THE FULL LOAD STATE. I UPDATE THE BATTERY DRIVER AND VIOLA IT FIX MY PROBLEM!

https://www.pchelpsoft.com/driver-updater/en/LP19.php?split=B&filter=SPLIT_B_GEN&device=Generic&campaignid=ADWORDS&tracking=PH_WORLD_EN_PP_GO_SE_DU&gclid=CjwKCAiAgc-ABhA7EiwAjev-j9t2zLQMJbRZoEC9GFOe2xJX01fa9jgL56VSRR312jv_AtgavphmmxoCDMAQAvD_BwE