Bluetooth and Fingerprint issues Swift SF314-41

ArthurCornelius
ArthurCornelius Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have similar problems like some other users experienced , 
this  acer model is precisely Sf314-41-r2xf
bluetooth stops working , completely dissappers, it looks like  computer does not have bluetooth,  then it appears again itself as nothing happened. this is not related to any driver problem, as I installed latest drivers, also because  the problem arises together with the fingerprint scanner as dissappearing and appearing again in the system, now it looks like a serious issue.
this happened many times, first time  april  2020. one month after the purchase and recently happened more than twice.

please tell me who can help with this problem. thanks 

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,444 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Click 'change settings that are currently unavailable'. Scroll down and uncheck the box for fast startup. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Possibly indirectly related to errant RAM imprints left behind by Win10 updates. Slow cold boots should erase these imprint. Let us know the results. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Click 'change settings that are currently unavailable'. Scroll down and uncheck the box for fast startup. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ArthurCornelius
    ArthurCornelius Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

hello JackE, Thanks I  did that, Let's see if that works. btw, do you really think this is related to sudden disconnection of bluetooth  and/or fingerprint scanner etc..?? 
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Possibly indirectly related to errant RAM imprints left behind by Win10 updates. Slow cold boots should erase these imprint. Let us know the results. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ