My ACER A315-54 laptop switches on until I press any key other then power key

SystemSystem Member Posts: 2,116 Practitioner
This discussion was created from comments split from: My ACER A315-53 laptop switches on until I press any key other then power key.

FAQ & Answers

• awsm_naveenawsm_naveen Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 4
    same happened with me and got my acer315-54 keyboard replaced ,it was under warranty. but i just want to know did it hapened bcoz of july31/2020 biosv1.10 update.? should i downgrade Bios? bcoz it happened after 5 days of updating to v10
  • amitrayamitray Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

same happened with me and got my acer315-54 keyboard replaced ,it was under warranty. but i just want to know did it hapened bcoz of july31/2020 biosv1.10 update.? should i downgrade Bios? bcoz it happened after 5 days of updating to v10
    But i think reason may be different and related only to hardware. Why should it take 5 days for the error to popup, why not immediately.

• zezimalitezezimalite Member Posts: 2 New User
    Never buy an acer laptop they are good at software and performance but totally garbage at the quality of hardware
  • ShivajiSudameShivajiSudame Member Posts: 1 New User
    I do have the same problem Acer aspire A315-53 start with any button keeping it pressed as soon as you unpress the botton it shuts down immediately..kindly let me know the fix for this issue. Its warranty has just expired on 16th august.